Paradox Community

Items in comp.databases.paradox

Subject:Lookup Table fine when I open it, but not when I touch CNTL-SPACE
Date:Sat, 31 Dec 2016 07:14:40 -0800 (PST)
From:"A.C. Fairbanks" <solekenneth@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:comp.databases.paradox

Howdy,

I am running P9.

I have a lookup table that appears just fine when I view it using File | Open | Table. That
is, it displays with the sort order I need.

But then, if I open a form that has a Table Frame, and I touch CNTL-SPACE, the table lookup
view opens, but sorts in a different order from what the lookup table itself uses.

I had understood that the CNTL-SPACE view would display using the underlying structure of the
lookup table itself, but that seems not to be the case.

Why would the lookup table display in two different ways depending on the method I use to display
it? And, how can I get the CNTL-SPACE version to display as does the table itself?

Many thanks,

A.C.

Copyright © 2004 thedbcommunity.com