Paradox Community

Items in comp.databases.paradox

Subject:Re: Permitting a form to close
Date:Fri, 10 Mar 2017 15:04:23 +1100
From:Tom Krieg <"tom krieg AT outlook.com">
Newsgroups:comp.databases.paradox
Leslie is absolutely correct. Clicking the X must close the window. It's
been a Microsoft standard forever. You can ask "Are you sure?" if
there's unsaved work, but if the user wants it closed, close it. And
ALWAYS clean up and test for open files, tables, libraries and tcursors
and close them explicitly, cancelling any locks explicitly, in the close
event of the form.

--
To send me an email, remove the spaces.

Copyright © 2004 thedbcommunity.com