Paradox Community

Items in comp.databases.paradox

Subject:Re: Paradox helpfiles have disappeared
Date:Sun, 8 Oct 2017 22:07:53 +0200
From:"modridirkac" <jure.zorko@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:comp.databases.paradox
Copy winhlp32.exe from old computer to foder c:\windows\
Replace this file, which you have in c:\windows\ in win10.

"Old" file winhlp32.exe is more than 200 kb in size, "new" in win 10 is only
10kb.

Jure

"Harri Kukkonen"  je napisal v sporońćilo
news:59da0787$1@pnews.thedbcommunity.com ...

Hi!

Windows 10 does not open Paradox help. The errormessage is:

"The Windows Help program is not supported in Windows 10, Windows Server
2012 or later versions of Windows Server. The Windows Help program is
available for Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1 only."

I have had Win8.1 but MS updated it to Win10. Now I have Win 10 and
Paradox 12 (WPO12).

Is there any easy solution to this problem or some hidden path to get
over that.

Nice autumn fron Helsinki, Finland

Harri

Copyright © 2004 thedbcommunity.com