Paradox Community

Items in comp.databases.paradox

Subject:4.5 bad floppy
Date:29 Mar 2020 09:17:10 -0400
From:"Gerry O" <liteboyo@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:comp.databases.paradox

I have 3 pc's one for win 98 with Paradow 4.5 for Windows.
one for win wp pro with lots of useful programs and one for win 10 for internet.

I am the registered owner of my copy of Paradox 4.5 for what its worth.
Recently I had to reinstall Paradox 4.5 on a new (newer) hard drive. I found
that my copied install floppy disks were dead (30 years old at least) and
I reluctantly had to try to copy to new disks from the original floppy disks
prior to reinstall.
All was fine till copying the final floppy, disk 4, when only some of the
files transferred before that floppy died.
I am missing 5 files from disk 4 of paradox 4.5 :- address.pak, belnl437.pak,
biolife.pak, checks.pak and chede.pak.
Can anyone help ?

Copyright © 2004 thedbcommunity.com