Paradox Community

Items in comp.databases.paradox

Subject:Re: Table Full
Date:10 Oct 2021 12:35:47 -0400
From:"Kevin Zawicki" <numberjack@wi.rr.com>
Newsgroups:comp.databases.paradox

Are you using Paradox?

First.
Make backup of it, all files of same name ,db, px, etc.
Use Paradox to do a table rebuild.

Test table.

If still getting error, look at the table settings, block size, etc.

<
900000 records 20 columns
<
That may or may not be "large" depending on field types. contents, etc.

send me a link to a good bde driver? Or what the settings
<
The BDE is the DBE (there are multiple versions), it is the driver.
There are other external drives to access Paradox data, but if you have Paradox
use it to rebuild.

"Tony" <tracy.fairbrother@btopenworld.com> wrote:

>Can anyone help I keep getting table full errors database isnt that big
>have checked the data its ok. About 900000 records 20 columns.Can anyone
>send me a link to a good bde driver? Or what the settings should be. Thanks
>Tony

Copyright © 2004 thedbcommunity.com