Paradox Community

Items in comp.databases.paradox

Subject:Re: Finding a table an old report is linked to?
Date:30 Nov 2021 23:48:45 -0400
From:"Kevin Zawicki" <numberjack@wi.rr.com>
Newsgroups:comp.databases.paradox

remove the alias in the datamodel, the alias is "master",
right click on the table header in the datamodel "master", select table alias,
make the table alias name, make it nothing.

also you can click on that table header and see the full patch in the stays
bar (turn on the status bar) from the view-toolbars menu

Kirk Dickinson <kirk@texaslonghorn.com> wrote:
>I have a report from a couple years ago that I just pulled up. I need to

>redo it and it. The results in the report make me think that it isn't
>linked to the table that I expect it to be. I tried going into the data

>model, but the table is just listed as "MASTER". That isn't much help.
>
>Thanks,
>Kirk
>
>--

Copyright © 2004 thedbcommunity.com