Paradox Community

Items in comp.databases.paradox

Subject:Re: insufficient memory error
Date:Wed, 16 Feb 2022 07:22:51 -0600
From:Mark Bannister <markRemove@THISinjection-moldings.com>
Newsgroups:comp.databases.paradox

That can be a few different things.  It could be a Window's update issue
(effecting Paradox or PDF99).  See if all the computers are on the same
update.  You can roll back updates in the short term until the issue
gets resolved by PDF99 if that is the case.
It could be table corruption.
I would first try and print the report via other methods and see if that
works.  If the report fails by other printing methods then check for
table damage with the table repair tool.  If damaged, back it up, and
try using the table repair tool in Paradox.  If that does not work you
can recreate the table and copy the data into the new table.
--
Mark Bannister
On 2/15/2022 2:52 PM, Scott wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am having an issue that popped up last week.
>
> I have a computer with paradox 10 on windows 10 pro on a small network (10
> computers total) using shared network drives on windows server 2016
>
> Paradox runs fine on all computers(7 in total) on site except in one situation
> that started last week.
>
> One computer triggered an error "insufficient memory"
> while trying to print to pdf using pdf995.
>
> 2 other computers hang trying to print to pdf (there is no error message
> but the pdf is not created)
>
> 1 computer works fine creating pdf's.
>
> the rest of the computers do not need to print to pdf.
>
> I am at a loss for this and do not know where to start.
>
> I am not a programmer or network admin.
>
> i just know more about computers than everyone else in the business i work
> at.
>
> Any help or direction would be amazing!!
>
> Thanks
>
> Sco

Copyright © 2004 thedbcommunity.com