|Subject:||Re: qbe to sql
|Date:||Thu, 26 Oct 2017 03:54:50 +1000
|From:||Bernie van't Hof <email@example.com>
The change to C from C: is working here ok.
1. In initial script, set dir:
e.g. DataDir = <"C\PDOXDATA\SCRIPTS">
2. From terminal, convert initial script
php pal2php.php dos/drives/C/PDOXDATA/SCRIPTS/
script tag removed
3. (opt) Run (converted) lib-building scripts:
php play.php C/PDOXDATA/SCRIPTS/<scriptnameNoExtn>
4. File sshost.php is called when a new instance of php is started in
websocket\sockets\PxStream::StartProc(), and contains a line which sets
the initial script to load
N.B: .php extn
include PxDrives . 'C/PDOXDATA/<scriptname>.php';
Scripts included in pal by PLAY are converted on the fly.
Repeat steps 2 and 3 after pal script content changes.
5. Fire up in browser (per prev post).
6. Monitor logs in logs/. particularly out.txt (php errors/debug/etc)
and pallog.log (app) for progress.
If sockets are all working you'll get app generated messages (MESSAGE)
On 26/10/17 3:08 am, Bernie van't Hof wrote:
> First thing to try is websocket server.
> From terminal run php wshost.php
> Then from browser load public_html\index.php
> On 26/10/17 2:32 am, Bernie van't Hof wrote:
>> ther stuff that relies on nix based OS