|Subject:||Re: Missing header on report
|Date:||Thu, 8 Oct 2020 10:50:11 -0400
|From:||"Steven Green" <email@example.com>
I have a similar problem, but it's random for me.. I've tried a text field
in the header, I've tried an unlinked table in the header.. the table works
way more often, and seems to "stick" better when a take one report and "save
as" a new report, as compared to "copy" the report.. but it still never
works 100% of the time
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
Collectibles and Memorabilia
Vintage Lego Sets and Parts
- and Paradox support, too
"Roger Phil" wrote in message news:firstname.lastname@example.org...
Wonder if anyone can throw a light on this behaviour, I seem to remember
from many years ago having the same thing & not sure I ever solved it.
Two reports reading with same DM & reading from the same tables.
Both have the band properties the same, page band print on 1st page etc, yet
Report Doesn't print contents of the box First p1 Name
Report 2 does.
See attached pdf.
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.