|Subject:||Re: Missing header on report
|Date:||Fri, 9 Oct 2020 09:00:46 -0400
|From:||"Steven Green" <email@example.com>
Kevin.. that's my guess as to why it's flakey, too.. that "first" function..
it's not one to many, it's a header, a title bar
but it's really the header itself that's the problem.. place a concatenated
text field, bam.. place a real field, bam.. it's the header function itself
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
Collectibles and Memorabilia
Vintage Lego Sets and Parts
- and Paradox support, too
"Kevin Zawicki" wrote in message
Can you copy the working report and alter it?
I would avoid using First function, I have found it to be buggy.
Try to make a true one to many report.
"Steven Green" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>I have a similar problem, but it's random for me.. I've tried a text field
>in the header, I've tried an unlinked table in the header.. the table works
>way more often, and seems to "stick" better when a take one report and
>as" a new report, as compared to "copy" the report.. but it still never
>works 100% of the time
>Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
>Collectibles and Memorabilia
>Vintage Lego Sets and Parts
>- and Paradox support, too
>"Roger Phil" wrote in message news:email@example.com...
>Wonder if anyone can throw a light on this behaviour, I seem to remember
>from many years ago having the same thing & not sure I ever solved it.
>Two reports reading with same DM & reading from the same tables.
>Both have the band properties the same, page band print on 1st page etc,
>Report Doesn't print contents of the box First p1 Name
>Report 2 does.
>See attached pdf.
>This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.